Bangalore Workshop Dates
Sat & Sun, 11th & 12th Nov 2017 10.30AM
Fee: Early Bird Offer ₹3000 Regular ₹5000
This Two Days, Complete Hands-On, No Coding workshop will help you create a professional, dynamic and responsive E – Commerce website from zero knowledge. No prior programming or coding knowledge needed to attend this Workshop. Non-technical people with basic computer knowledge also can attend this Workshop.
Outcome of this Training:
1. End of the day you can walk out with your own E-commerce and Payment Gateway enabled website.
2. After this workshop, you will be able to start your own small web development venture from the comfort of your home, without any major investment.
3. You will be able to sell your products online using your website.
4. You will be able to advertise your online business using Digital Marketing techniques.
9 am to 6 pm [8 hours of Practical Training, 30 minutes of theory]
– Introduction to exciting world of Web Development
– Registering a website name (domain name)
– Managing domain renewals
– Procuring server space (web hosting)
– Introduction to DNS
– Linking Domain Name to Hosting Server
Creating Simple Static Website
– Creating simple static pages
– Creating Simple HTML Page
– Understanding Server Folder Structure
– Uploading files to Server
Creating Dynamic Websites
– Creating New Pages like About us, Services, Contact us etc
– Editing and Deleting Pages
– Setting Order of Pages
– Creating Sub Pages
– Creating Multi – Level Menus (Tabs)
– Adding Images to Web pages
– Creating Links to Other Pages / Websites
– Creating Cool widgets and Placing in different sections of the website
– Tracking visitors based on date, country & device
– Creating and Placing Hit Counter in the Footer Section
– Sliding Banners
– Creating a Logo without Photoshop Knowledge
– Setting up Header Images
– Secret of Creating Responsive Websites
– Changing the Layout of website based on requirements
E- Commerce Websites – Setting up your Online Store
– Installing Required tools in Server
– Adding Physical Products to your Online Store
– Setting Product Images
– Creating Downloadable Digital Products
– Setting Pricing, Currency and Discounts
– Creating Shopping Cart
– Creating Checkout Page
– Introduction to Payment Gateways and Getting your own Account
– Payment Gateway Setup & Integration
– Accepting Payments from International Customers
– Configuring Cash On Delivery and Online Payments
– Social Media Integration with Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and others
– Creating Like and Share Buttons
– Introduction to Embedding
– YouTube Video Integration
– Google Maps Integration
– Creating a Contact Form with Email Utility
– Creation of Email Accounts under your domain
– Accessing Email and Client Configuration
Managing Your Server
– Protecting your website from Hackers
– Backups and Restoration
– Basics of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
– Enabling SEO in your Website
– Search Engine Submission
– Social Media Marketing
– Email Marketing
– Affiliate Marketing
Pricing and Customers
– Pricing your Products or Services
– How to find Prospective Customers
– Collecting Requirements from your customers
– Communication Methodologies
– Creating Proposals Documents for your offerings
– Types of Companies and where to start
– Registering your company
– Getting a Current Account
– Government Startup Initiatives
– Tax Exemptions
Who should attend
– Working professionals who dream about starting their own venture
– Educated housewives who want to do something useful and productive
– Unemployed people who like to become an employer instead of an employee
– Students who want to become young entrepreneurs
– Anyone thinking about starting their own web development company
– Authors / Poets / Journalists / Artists who like to share their ideas with the world
– Inventors who like to Showcase / Sell their Products
– Anyone who wants to create a website for their business or to build their personal profile
– Physically Challenged Individuals also can attend this training from their home
You should know basic usage of computers and Internet.
Takeaways (Worth 50k):
– A Domain name for one year
– Web hosting space for one year
– 10 Free Email Accounts for your domain
– e-Books and other course materials
– 100+ website Themes
– 24/7 Access to Server Portal to self-procure Domains and Space yourself
– Post Training Technical Support with our Dedicated Helpdesk
– Certificate of Completion
About the Trainer:
He is a Computer Programmer, Web Developer, Cloud Architect, Project Management Practitioner, Innovator, Digital Marketer, Entrepreneur and a very Helpful Person. His mission is to eradicate unemployment with the promotion of Entrepreneurship through simple and affordable technical skills training. He Founded various startups that helped young people to gain confidence and achieve their career goals and to start new businesses. With more than a 15 years of experience in the digital industry, he likes to share his invaluable wisdom that can help create new entrepreneurs, who in turn can create jobs for thousands of people.
– Please bring a Wi-Fi- enabled Laptop with charger and Mouse.
– Click here for detailed directions to reach the venue.
– Please follow Google Maps to avoid confusion in locating the address.
– Reach the venue 30 minutes prior to start time as there are many topics to cover. (8.30 am)
– Simple and Healthy (Veg) Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
– Avoid getting your car to the venue as we do not have parking place in our premises. However, parking is available on 50 feet road, 200 meters from our place.
– Limited seats are available in early bird pass category. If available, you can book under this category ASAP to avoid paying more later. (There is no difference between early bird and regular pass in terms of what you get from the workshop)
– Call 080-26600836 / 7975028693 if you have any doubts.