Next Workshop on: Saturday, 18 August 2018 10am
Fee: Early Bird Offer ₹1499, Regular ₹4500
This One-Day, hands-on workshop will help you learn cloud computing in its practical sense so that you start using it in your work. This will add a new set of technologies to your profile, creating more career opportunities for you.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Getting a Microsoft Azure Account
- Azure Web Apps
- Virtual Machines
- Cloud Services
- Mobile Services
- Azure Storage
- SQL Azure
- Disaster Recovery
- Azure Backup
- Load Balancing
- Auto Scaling
- Introduction to Azure PowerShell
- Overview Other Cloud Platforms
- Cloud Certifications
Who should attend: IT Professionals / Software Developers / QA Professionals / Team / Tech Leads / Project Managers / Decision Makers and Students who like to explore this technology.
Takeaways: A certificate and Cloud learning material (e-books).
About the trainer: The trainer has more than 15 years of experience in Microsoft Technologies and has worked on medium to large scale cloud computing projects. He is Microsoft Certified Trainer and Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect.
- It is strongly recommended that you bring a wifi enabled laptop (with windows OS ) for the Hands-on experience
- Get detailed directions to reach the venue from http://tinyurl.com/zcutgfr
- Please follow Google Maps to avoid confusion in locating address.
- Reach the venue 30 minutes prior to start time as we have many topics to cover.
- Simple (Pure Vegetarian) Lunch shall be provided in afternoon. (No Breakfast)
- Avoid Getting your Car to the Venue as we do not have parking place
- Limited seats are available in early bird pass category. If available, you can book under this category ASAP to avoid paying more later. (There is no difference between early bird and regular pass in terms of what you get from the workshop)
- Call 7975028693 if you have any doubts